How to Get a Part time Barman Bartender jobs in USA
vie 04-ago-2017 11:40:03 ART
Part time Barman Bartender jobs in USA require skill, personality, and the endurance to keep working til the lights go out - not always an easy task. Part time Barman Bartender jobs in USAare highly coveted, so before you apply, make sure you've mastered the basic skills and memorized the popular drinks. Read on to learn how to land a fun job as a bartender. Hone Your Skills Learn how to make drinks. In order to make drinks that look and taste like they were made by a professional, you'll need to learn basic bartending skills beyond just pouring and mixing. Check out online tutorials with information on the following techniques, then practice them until you have them memorized. Here are some basics you should know before you start looking for a Part time Barman Bartender jobs in USA: · Shaking. This involves using a cocktail shaker to mix and chill drinks. · Straining. Cocktail shakers have built-in strainers, which you use to strain the ice from the liquid. · Stirring. There's a proper way to do this to ensure the drink doesn't get watered down. · Muddling. This involves using a muddler to press the flavor from fresh ingredients. · Blending. You'll need a blender to make drinks like blended margaritas. Memorize the classics. Start building your knowledge of different types of alcohol and learning how to make the most popular drinks by Part time Barman Bartender jobs in USA. To a certain extent, the type of drinks you'll need to know how to make depends on the bar where you work; a high-end urban bar might focus on specialty martinis, while a college bar might serve a lot of Irish car bombs. Still, no matter where you work, you'll need the most popular standards in your repertoire. Learn how to make the following:
- · Basic mixed drinks like a whiskey soda, a greyhound, orange juice and vodka, Jack and coke, gin and tonic, and Part time Barman Bartender jobs in USA.
- · Other highballs like a bloody Mary, dark and stormy, fuzzy navel, melon ball, and Alabama slammer.
- · Lowballs such as a White Russian, a godfather, and a peppermint patty.
- · Martinis, Manhattans, and Rob Roys.
- · Tropical drinks like pina coladas, daiquiris, margaritas and hurricanes.
- · Shots like a lemon drop, slippery nipple, Jäger bomb or an orgasm.
Preguntas al anunciante
No hay preguntas todavía
No sea tímida/o y ...